Thursday, January 29, 2009

EXCLUSIVE SIT DOWN WITH BLAGOJEVICH


Gov Rod Blagojevich has made the rounds this week with the media. Seeing as this blog is only 2 weeks old, we didnt think he would accept our interview request. We were surprised and excited when he said yes. The following is the transcript of that interview.

Conservative Comeback- Gov. Blagojevich, thank you for sitting down with us.

Gov Blagojevich- F#%k you. You better not refer to me as Blago throughout this interview. You best spell my name out.

CC- Ok, no problem. This has been a whirlwind week for you. How are you holding up?

Blago- I've been through worse. Nothing that a jog in skin tight pants can't take care of.

CC- You've talked ad nauseum this week about your current scandal. I'd like to get your thoughts on some other issues. What do you think about the big game this Sunday?

Blago- Well, what I love about football, is that a Super Bowl ring is a valuable f$%king thing. You don't just give that away. You have to earn it.

CC- What are your thoughts on the stimulus package?

Blago- I love it. I'm all for it. I was promised Illinois would get some money when I talked to Obama last ni....sh*t!!, dont print that sh*t

CC- Ok

Blago- Seriously, don't f%$kin print that. People aren't supposed to know I talk to Obama. F$*K!!

(from the other room) TELL HIM TO F^%KIN PINKY SWEAR

CC- Is that your wife?

Blago- Yeah, so...why are you laughing?

CC- No reason. Umm, so did you talk to Obama about the Senate seat?
Blago- Ya know what, F&%k it. Hell yeah, we talked about the senate seat. Motherf*&ker told me he was gonna make me rich and now I'm heading to jail and he gets off with a free pass. I mean this guy puts out a report clearing himself and Rahm, and the media f&*kin buys it. All Emmanuel had to do was take a trip to Africa for Christmas. WHO THE F&*K GOES TO AFRICA FOR CHRISTMAS?? The f^&kin peace corps doesn't even stay in Africa for Christmas. Now I have to go out and tell f^%kin cowboy stories and people think I'm crazy. Yeah, so what if I told cowboy stories. Let me repeat, Emmanuel went to f&%kin Africa for Christmas...and I'm the crazy one. Nah, hell no, I'm bringin them down. This sh*t's gonna end.
(Gets up and jogs out)





2 comments:

  1. "He epitomizes the worst of Democratic politics."

    Dreamer. Not even close. And it would be "Democrat" politics, by the way.

    ReplyDelete