Monday, January 12, 2009

Miss Conservative Of The Week

Time for the first ever Miss Conservative Of The Week. When all is said and done you will be telling your grandkids about this moment. I would put this slightly behind the discovery of America and just ahead of landing on the moon.

you can email your nominee to theconservativecomeback@yahoo.com read about qualifications in The Launch post

Our first winner is SE Cupp. Whats not to like. She's hot, smart, and flat out brings it on national TV.













Think the pictures say it all? Well, yeah they do, but we're not your average blog. We go above and beyond for the 6 people who have visited this blog today. So what did we do? We contacted SE and asked her some questions. She was nice enough to answer. Ya hear that, she's nice too.

Favorite politician? Ever? Probably Goldwater. Disagreeing without being disagreeable is a lesson we could all stand to revisit. I'm pretty impressed with Michael Steele right now. And internationally I'm a big fan of Tony Blair's.

Most Important Issue to you? Fiscal responsibility and national defense. All I ask of my government is that it spend our money wisely and protect us at home and abroad. The government's proven pretty ineffective in meting out social concerns, so I'd really rather they stop trying.

Ever think of running for office? Absolutely not. My "constituents," a loose and colorful organization of friends, relatives and whatever readers I've managed to reach, are far better served when I'm behind a computer, not a dais.

Why are you a conservative? I believe in limited government, low taxes and a strong national defense. The so-called "values" that have been defined as conservative -- social issues -- are incredibly interesting to me from a cultural standpoint, but are not the reasons I became conservative.

For more info on SE and pictures you can check out her site @ http://red-secupp.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I love SE and now thanks to her, I now know about your blog! - Emily, St Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked smart, hot and a conservative.
    damn.
    that and she's hot...did i mention hot?
    and
    She needs to be on "Redeye" more. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is S.E. hot, I hear she likes strip joints...but who knows... If true, wooooohooooo...my kinda Republican Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's brilliant, vibrant, attractive conservative woman. Love her on RedEye and her book as well, I hope that she becomes one of the voices of conservatism going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love SE Cupp, and I pray that she is successful, and continues to be a force in the conservative movement. However, I have only one problem with SE Cupp. She is BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL, but I want everyone to notice that I placed BEAUTIFUL dead last. I pray that Ms. Cupp understands that she has such a moving personality until her beauty naturally shines through. God has truly blessed this woman. Therefore, I get a bit disappointed when I see her in unprofessional clothing on Fox (super short skirt on Red Eye). Baby, you have the goods, and you're bad enough to where you don't have to display a thing. Men will fall at your feet just listening to you speak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A meek voice answered, Sorry. A moment later, Gingerreturned, pressing a round into the top of the clip,perfectly manicured bright red nails at once contrast and complement tothe deadly projectile.
    femdom toilet stories
    sex post stories sites
    true bestiality stories
    sex rape virgin stories
    freefirst time beastiality stories
    A meek voice answered, Sorry. A moment later, Gingerreturned, pressing a round into the top of the clip,perfectly manicured bright red nails at once contrast and complement tothe deadly projectile.

    ReplyDelete