Monday, January 19, 2009

Reminiscing

Every once in a while The Conservative Comeback will take a look into the past, to a simpler time. Today we bring you back to a time when wearing different color socks was cool and everyone wanted a tree house. Thats right, I'm talking about Punky Brewster.

Why Punky Brewster? Well, first and foremost, Henry Warnimont practically raised me. I mean this guy was the ultimate father figure who taught life lessons like it was his job. Second this show saved my life. In the summer of 89 my go to spot for hide and go seek was going to be the refrigerator. After this episode everything changed and The Conservative Comeback went on to become the Michael Phelps of manhunt.



By the way, as a 7 year phys ed major I consider myself somewhat of an expert when it comes to CPR. Punky and Margeaux pulled this off flawlessly.

Plus, when this first aired we were still 22 years away from an Obama presidency. I just threw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment