Monday, January 12, 2009

A Scare Tactic I can Buy Into

via Drudge and Newsbusters

Now we have an Ice Age coming. Yeah the link is Pravda, so what. Anyway this is where the liberals went wrong. Im all for warmer weather. That just doesn’t scare me. I just got done shovelling my car out. Now if you told me I’d have to do that day after day I’d quit my job and protest full time. I’d grow long hair and start eating tofu. I’d go to Phish concerts. Hell, I’d be a Phish roadie. Basically what Im saying is if liberals had gone with the Ice Age story I would’ve been like putty in their hands. You say jump, I’d say how high.

Question that is pretty unrelated but has always bothered me. If you’re homeless what would possess you to stay in the Northeast for the winter? Ive wanted to know this answer for years. Is it a money issue? How much could a bus ticket to Florida cost nowadays? If a homeless person told me it was money I would think long and hard about paying his way there… I wouldn’t do it, but I’d think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment