Monday, August 10, 2009

The Don Of Ghaz Main

Here is the kid who runs the streets of Baghdad. I'm not going to tell you which one it is. Within 5 seconds you'll know exactly who I'm talking about.



Recruiters haven't been this excited about a prospect since the Reggie Bush high school highlight tape came out. Only these arent't college football recruiters. Thats right, I'm talking about the scouts from SEIU. This kid has union thug in his DNA. Did you see how he broke up that mob that was around his candy? It was flawless. This kid is the Roy Hobbs of union thugs. The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

PS Nothing like a little old school Snoop to start the day.

3 comments:

  1. look up the fat king of iraq 300

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did
    you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out
    where u got this from. kudos

    Here is my blog: waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete