Friday, August 14, 2009

Miss Conservative of the Week

For the first time ever there will be two Miss Conservatives in the same family. A few months back Rochelle Veturis was named the Miss Conservative of the Week. Now we bring you her younger sister Chelsey Veturis.






1) Who is your favorite politician?

Sarah Palin is by far my favorite politician. Finally someone who can put up a good fight!

2) What is the most important issue to you?

Keeping the government out of Universal Health Care... don’t get me started!

3) Have you ever thought of about running for office?

Of course! When I was younger it was something I thought about. Now I want to be a teacher and I can make my political opinion known via Twitter.

4) Why are you a conservative?

God has blessed me with a brain.

Answer #4 couldn't have been any better. You can check out Chelsey on twitter here.

3 comments:

  1. They picked a lovely young lady! Congrats! We are proud. Great answers to the questions too by the way. -D.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see young, intelligent women who are conservatives! And I also love your answer to #4! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete