Monday, May 18, 2009

Democrats father calls 911 on him...because he has a messy room


BEDFORD — An Ohio man who argued with his grown son over a messy bedroom says he overreacted when he called 911.

Andrew Mizsak called authorities Thursday after his 28-year-old son threw a plate of food across the kitchen table and made a fist at him.

His son, also named Andrew, lives with his parents and has a room in the basement.

The father declined to press charges and told police he doesn't want to ruin his son's political career. The younger Mizsak works as a political consultant and is a school board member in Bedford, a Cleveland suburb.

The son says he and his father love each very much and that he's lucky to be living in the house rent free. He also promises to keep his room clean.


Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down a second. Listen Dems, I can understand you not paying your taxes. I can live with you lying about the CIA to cover your ass. I can even deal with you cheating on your cancer stricken wife during a Presidential campaign. But there is a line in this country and Andrew Mizsak crossed it. When daddy tells you to clean your room...you clean your damn room, 'less you want the FBI on your ass.

By the way, all humiliating experiences will be called a Mizsak on this blog from now on. For example. Man, I'm 28 and my dad just called the cops on me because my room is messy. I'm so Mizsaked.

PS -His Facebook page lists Ted Kennedy as one of his favorite politicians. Talk about a guy who has had a few Mizsaking moments in his life.

PPS- I'm anticipating the release of this 911 call like a kid on Christmas morning.

8 comments:

  1. So much fun to be had with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless! You can't even make up stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all laughing now, wait till Obama appoints him to some cabinet post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food Czar?

    After all this guy likes foood and Obama did say,"'We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times"

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is Andrew...I'm so embarassed to have my name tarnished like this. But at least it was a Democrat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one story that's getting sent to as many people that I think will like it...and more than a few people who I know will hate it; against better judgment, I do have a couple of liberal friends & know a few other leftards I used to work with.

    This is gonna be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense." -- some old dead guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "The difference between truth and fiction is that fiction has to make sense." ~Mark Twain

    ReplyDelete