Monday, May 4, 2009

Thoughts...and stuff


Because I spent too much time celebrating the Derby this weekend, I'm not really speaking in full paragraphs (or sentences for that matter). (Oh and to the PETA bitch, I met this weekend, this one's for you: look hag, why would you go to a derby party if you're just going to rail on the sport. You were the wet blanket on the flame of our fun. Therefore, please cease and desist in your existence. No one liked you and I'm sure no one is liking you at this very moment. Phew. Better....)

But I do have some things I want to say, so indulge me, please. I'll try not to go all Caroline Kennedy or Barry sans prompter on you, like, okay?
  • I've had it with fake outrage over the death of the Republican party. I think it was fair to critique the state of the party after the asswhoopping in both 2006 and 2008. That said, I don't think an asscrack that point-blank stated he was leaving the party because he wouldn't win his own party's nomination doesnt' get to say a peep. Shut the pie-hole already, Arlen! So let's start stop listening to anything Specter has to say. As far as I'm concerned, we'd be better off having this Specter on our side.

  • Joe Scarborough, you suck. I'm done with you as well. Take your effete, grande Starbucks drinking, upper-East side wanna be Peggy Noonan, I'm the token "conservative" on MSN-we're all ho's for the Obama administration, ass back to law school. Let's recap your record just last week. First, you said that Justice Kick-Ass, oh that's Lauren speak, for Justice Thomas wasn't quite representative of the black community. Sorry, I didn't realize it was important to play the identity politics game to be confirmed to the SCOTUS. You are a piss poor attorney if you think his role is to be represententative of a race; rather than to uphold the principles of our constitution.

  • Michelle Obama's shiteously fugly shoes--well need I say more? See the CCs fantabulous post on this.

  • Media bias and "The Stand". Look, I think this subject (media bias in general) is tired. That said, as we saw with last year's election, it's vital we call them on it. When the media finds a candidate they like, they stop at nothing to defend their investment.

  • Obama's Idiocracy. A must-see for anyone that thinks that Idiocracy will go down as one of the best movies of all time (as I do).

I'm spent.

1 comment:

  1. I didnt see that comment by Scarborough. Since when does that have any relevance towards being a justice on the supreme court???

    ReplyDelete