Monday, June 8, 2009

Clip Of The Day Battle

It's a special day here at The Comeback. A clip of the day battle for the ages between Corrine Brown and...Corrine Brown. I know, I know, it's almost too good to be true.

First up is the new clip of her talking smack about the Lakers. Bonus points go to this clip for obvious reasons, the addition of Maxine Waters. The first 12 seconds might be more awkward than the ending of a Full House episode.



Next is the classic, unforgetable Gettysburg Address like speech about the Florida Gators.



May the best clip win. I want to gradulate Corrine Brown on being part of the first clip of the day battle on The Conservative Comeback. Go Gata!

I dont know about you, but I sleep better at night knowing that Corrine Brown is in a position of power in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment