Friday, June 19, 2009

Looking for a few good men

Or at least one.

We want to be equal in opportunity to all things purdy and conservative on this blog.

Prior Ms. Conservatives of the Week, God love ya, you're all great.

But I think it's time we get some men on this board. You know, because it can't just be all about the wise Latina women around here!

So men, if you want to toss your hat in the ring to be Mr. Conservative Comeback of the week, e-mail me at mrccoftheweek@gmail.com.

Unlike the The CC, I want threaten with pictures of Rosie O'Donnell until I get a nominee. But I will pout. Please don't make me pout. Obama's policies make me unhappy enough.

Word.

PS...purdy is certainly subjective. And to sound like a liberal for a moment, because we're all creatures of God there's something pretty in all of us (oh wait--they don't like God). Okay umm, let's try this again, thinking like a liberal here, damn, it's much harder than I imagined! Yeah, okay, well even if you just want the spotlight to be on you for a week, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment