Monday, June 29, 2009

USA Murders France In Football 78-0

CANTON, Ohio - The opportunity to dominate presented itself and 45 American teenagers did just that. The United States displayed the talent, skill, confidence and swagger of a champion in its 78-0 victory over France in a first-round game in the inaugural International Federation of American Football Junior World Championship tournament Saturday at Fawcett Stadium in Canton… The Americans were superior to the French in every aspect of the game — speed, size, quickness and strength. ”I don’t like games getting like that, but I don’t know how I can change that when you only have 45 guys on your squad,” said Team USA coach Chuck Kyle… USA held an advantage in several statistical categories, including total yards (610-7) and first downs (27-5).

Finally, some order is restored in the world. I don't have to read about Barack offering hot dogs to the Iranians, or apologizing with tears in his eyes. What we have here is a good old fashioned American ass whooping of the French. I'm going to call my mom, make an apple pie, and blast some Lee Greenwood, cause I'm proud to be an American. Michelle Obama... not so much.

h/t barstoolsports

No comments:

Post a Comment