Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mrs. Maria Foreman Is A Saint

Check out this wonderful email I just received. Just when you think your fellow man can't be any more shallow, somebody comes along and does this....and TOTALLY REDEEMS THEMSELVES!

Here is the email. I added my comments to highlight her selflesness.

I am Maria Foreman, suffering from cancer ailment.(hang tight Maria. Obama will have a cure very soon)I am married to Engineer Alex Foreman(Engineer Alex might be the 2nd coolest nickname ever. Right behind George Costanzas T-Bone) an English man who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without a child.(Lucky bastard)My husband died after a protracted illness. (AIDS?)My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged as he had passion for people who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. (SAINT)

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $500.000.00 Thousand United States Dollars which he derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market. (obviously. People are making a killing in this market)Presently, this money is still with the Bank here in West Africa.(I hear great things about the West African banking system) I have decided to donate this fund to you(so responsible of you) and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows(depends entirely on how good looking they are), widowers(not a chance), orphans(I hate kids), destitute, the down- trodden(get a job is the only tip I will give them),physically challenged children, barren-women(again, looks will play a major role) and people who are genuinely handicapped financially(see:the down trodden).It is often said that blessed is the hand that gives. (you are like a wise philosopher. People will quote you long after your death from your recent illness)

I got your information during a discreet search in the Internet (you stalked me Maria)for someone to help me.I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy people(I hope they email me when they are dieing) and I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures.(so naturally you emailed a complete stranger)Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.(My word is my bond)If you can give me this assistance,you can then contact my lawyer who will assist you by providing all relevant information of the Bank.(the one in West Africa?)He will give you more details.His name is John Fred and his email address is: (brr_johnfred@hotmail.com) He would put you through receiving the funds.

Regards
Mrs Maria Foreman


I'm writing the Pope tonight to request this woman be made a saint before she passes on. Unfortunately I will not be able to take part in this noble cause because I refuse to trust lawyers with two first names. Up until John Fred I was googling orphanages and charities for barren women. Anyone who would like to take part can email me and I will be sure to pass on your message to Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment