Friday, February 27, 2009

Woman Sells Two Kids


via barstoolsports

Woman trades kids for $175 and cockatoo

NEW ORLEANS–A Louisiana woman is accused of trading two young children in her care for a pet cockatoo and $175 in cash.
Donna Greenwell, 53, is charged with aggravated kidnapping. Also charged are Paul Romero, 46, and Brandy Lynn Romero, 27.


Ok, this story is really scaring me. Not because I'm concerned about the children. Who cares about kids? But because I am shocked at how bad the economy has gotten in just the last month alone. A few weeks ago, we brought you this story of a guy selling his daughter for $16,000 and 150 cases of beer. Now all you can get is a bird and $175. Either this lady is the Isiah Thomas of kid selling or we are on the verge of a Great Depression, and I for one am not taking any chances. I'm heading out to hoard canned goods and build a shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment