Thursday, February 5, 2009

So You Can't Make Out With Your Blow Up Dolls In Public?




MSNBC

A 51-year-old man was arrested after he was found making out with
blowup sex dolls in a grocery store parking lot.


The blowup dolls (pictured below) had female body parts and witnesses say 51-year-old George Bartusek was touching them very inappropriately.

"As I walk by I saw this guy with two blowup dolls - kissing them and bouncing them and trying to get people's attention," said a witness who wanted to remain anonymous.

A customer that saw what was happening inside the car ran inside the store to get a manager while another customer called Cape Coral police.


I gotta be honest with you guys. I have been flagrantly violating this law for years. I had no idea this kind of thing was frowned upon. I mean I can't tell you how many summers in a row I cruised the street with the window down and my blow up doll hanging out like an excited dog. I guess I'll have to be much more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment