Thursday, July 16, 2009

Robert Gibbs: Stuck on Stupid


Oh Conservative Comeback blog, how I've missed thee.....

I'm officially done with Politico. They have compiled this Rising Politico list. I don't even know what to say about this nonsensical list. I stopped reading when I saw Robert Gibbs listed under the category of "Politicos on the Rise". There were only four people in that particular part of the list and this asshat made the cut?

What?

Let me say it slower so the terminally dumber than cow shit nimwits like Mr. Gibbs can understand: Wwwhhhhaaaaatttttt?

He's a "Politico on the Rise"? This is the man that has said, "I would refer you to the White House". Does he not understand where he parks his car every day?

This guys is stuck on stupid. There is no other words to be said. And for the leading political website to say he's "on the rise"...I just....I'd say it's mind boggling. Then again, nothing makes the neurons snap in my brain with this administration anymore.

I'm glad I work during the day for a myriad of reasons. Mainly because it's a shared sacrifice you know. Oh and because that means I don't have to hear Obama Jr standing behind the press podium in all his uuuuhhhhh, ummmm, glory. If I have to watch "Gibbs", Sweet Jesus!, let it be of the Leroy Jethro persuasion.....




1 comment:

  1. She's back...and with a vengeance. Gibbs is a clown

    ReplyDelete