Thursday, July 9, 2009

Your Not Gonna Find Me Criticizing Obama For This UPDATE- Entrapment?



Drudge has this picture up now and I can't blame Barack. This lady is bringin it in that dress. You just know she woke up that morning, put on that dress, and said "watch me make headlines."

Based on Sarkozy laughing about this I gotta think this lady was planted by the French to embarrass Obama. And he fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Rookie

UPDATE- The updates on this photo are coming fast and furious, so hang on to your hats. The latest report is that the woman in the dress is 16. This changes my first assumption that the French were somehow behind this. No, this is a much bigger story. I smell entrapment. And there is only one person who could possibly pull off a stunt like this on the President of the United States. That's right, Im talking about Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. My sources tell me that moments after this picture was taken a voice could be heard saying, "Mr. President, do you know who I am? Why don't you take a seat right over there. "

Bottom line is that Hansen is a diabolical son of a bitch. But ya gotta respect him.

1 comment:

  1. Drudge should link the picture to this:

    http://odeo.com/episodes/1767550

    ReplyDelete