Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ron Artest Lays Down A Hot New Track In Memory Of Michael Jackson



A lot of you will probably think Elton Johns "Candle in the Wind" is the only tribute song that could top this newest track by Ron Artest. Sorry I'm not buying it. First, Elton used it on two different people. That's just lazy if you ask me. Second, you can tell Ron poured his heart and soul into this. The lyrics are clearly well thought out and moving. It's like having a front row seat to a personal conversation between Ron and Mike. Let's do a little compare and contrast just so I can show how much Artests tribute blows away Elton Johns.

Elton John- your candle burned out long before your legend ever did.

Please. I've seen better lines in a fortune cookie. This is how it's done

Ron Artest-you held the world with your words. Diamonds. Priceless. Ima get on every line so I can buy it. Your CD in a stores I hope your kids is doin well, and fuck everybody hatin they can go to hell

I think I made my point. Only Ron Artest can in one sentence talk about buying a CD, wishing his kids well, AND hate on MJs critics. It makes Candle in the Wind look like amateur hour. Honestly, I doubt anybody in the world is more embarrassed right now than Elton John. He needs to take some fuckin notes

2 comments:

  1. We got Jesse Jackson's speech here, http://stopthepresses2.blogspot.com/2009/07/jesses-jacksons-speech-from-micheals.html

    ReplyDelete