Monday, March 23, 2009

FML Showdown

fmylife.com is fast becoming one of my favorite sites to check out every day. Nothing makes me happier than reading other peoples misery. It makes me feel better about myself. Anyway, one of our new segments is going to be the FML showdown, where we'll pit two people against eachother to see which life sucks more.

1) Today, my teenage stepdaughters, as a punishment for refusing to buy them iphones, told my wife they saw me in town kissing an attractive blonde and grabbing her ass (all invented). She believed it and i'm single. I've been faithful and feeding the whole family for 10 years. FML

2) Today, my boyfriend told me he couldn't hang out with me because he felt really sick. I went to his house anyway to surprise him with homemade soup. I walk in to his room only to find him hooking up with my sister. She can't drive, our mom drove her there. FML

Ok , now its your turn. Vote on whos life sucks more... 1 or 2

fmylife

5 comments:

  1. 1, not even close

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Two. She was fucked over by a boyfriend and a parent. Double whamy.

    FML is bookmarked for me too. Along with joeybiden twitter :-)

    Anything coming on the Gridiron dinner?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know. I think 1 has it. I mean this guy works for 10 years to support these girls and he's on the street because they dont get an iphone.
    Im not saying 2 isnt bad but you know this guy is going to get screwed in the divorce too.

    I haven't seen the gridiron dinner yet. Only read a few things about it. Might be some stuff coming up. Stay tuned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, well two is actually not a double whammy but a trifecta of fuckery! Her boyfriend, sister, and mother!

    Everyone gets dicked over in some way by significant others, but by virtually every person in your family??

    With that said, I don't believe 90% of the stories on that website. They are still hella fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A trifect of fuckery??? I like the way you think.

    Yeah, I have a feeling most of them are made up too, but I dont care is long as they keep making me laugh

    ReplyDelete