Friday, March 27, 2009

My Response To The Brazilian President

FT- Brazil’s President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva on Thursday blamed the global economic crisis on “white people with blue eyes” and said it was wrong that black and indigenous people should pay for white people’s mistakes.

Hey Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (LILdS), did you honestly think you were going to call me out and not get a response? You've messed with the wrong blue eyed white guy. The days of me yelling at my TV are over. I've got a blog now, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Therefore, consider this my formal challenge to you. I want to fight you. No holds barred, steel cage match. I prefer a street brawl style, but if you would like to use karate, feel free. I must warn you, although I have never taken a karate lesson, my brother did when he was 12, making it all the way to an orange belt. We fought often in our youth, therefore I will know many of your moves. Choose this style with caution.

I am disappointed that it has come to this. But, you have left me with no other option. I dont have much going for me in this world. I've run this blog for over 2 months and adsense says I have made 7 dollars. One of the things I have always been happy with however, are my blue eyes. I refuse to sit back and let you demonize them.

Because I believe in the rule of law and fair play, I will leave you with one last warning. Many think the bear hug is indefensible. This myth may still be alive in Brazil. Know that if you do try and bear hug me, you do so at your own risk. I have been schooled in the defense of this technique.





I look forward to your response.

Regards
The Conservative Comeback

2 comments:

  1. We have a black President now. Does this redeem us at all?

    I dated a Brazilian once. My mistake! I then made it a resolution to get a Brazilian deported. This guy is following my delusional line of thinking that an entire race/culture is bad based on a few - one that was also adopted by Hitler.

    Speaking of, is he not aware of the fact that some of these people were Jewish? Uh...Rahm Emanual or how about Bernie Madoff? Not to point out the obvious...

    So now we hate not only people with money, but white people with blue eyes. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete