Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Picture Of The Day



Enterprise— Stonehill College senior Katie Freitas was worried that her fellow students were having unprotected sex, so she placed boxes of free condoms in common areas of some residence halls.

Problem is that Stonehill is a Catholic college which frowns on such behavior and is not allowing it anymore. I'm not here to argue the premise of the story. That's above my pay grade. I'm here to talk about the picture.

That picture is reason #1 as to why men all across this country are petrified of having a daughter. Now, Im pretty sure I dont have any kids, but I imagine when your daughter is born you pray that she's healthy and hope that she grows up to a be a productive member of society, whether it be a doctor, teacher, or any other respectable job. You also pray that she doesn't do a couple of things. One of them is become a stripper. And I'd imagine somewhere on the list you would find, holding a bowl full of condoms with a kool aid smile the size of Texas.

She is cute though, and obviously she likes to party

4 comments:

  1. she is cute... it's too bad she's going to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I wouldn't go that far. She could be the nicest girl you'd ever want to meet. I dont know.

    The picture just makes me pray that my first kid is a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete