Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clip Of The Day



Nobody has ever made me want to move to a city more than Shadow Hare has made me want to move to Cincinnati. First of all, any city with a superhero is pretty much immune to the swine flu. Second, the super hero in the fluorescent yellow suit is the most punchable person in America. I want to punch him so bad I can taste it. Third, I've always wanted to date a female superhero, and that chick looks pretty hot.

The downside to moving there is that they all seem crazy enough to eat you. But there are pros and cons to every city I guess.

2 comments:

  1. This is just the kind of thing I can see BHO cracking down on. These people are dangerously autonomous, motivated, armed, and fashionably/sociably illiterate. As such they must be stopped. President Obumma, we could use some change over there in Cincinatti. Stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold up sparky!

    Being a Cincinnatian, I must plead that we have all the change we can handle right now.

    Clearly just a sad case looking for some media attention.

    Excuse me I see an old-lady jay-walking. I must attend to something here.....

    Allegiance Assembled!

    ReplyDelete