Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Man Stabbed Over Pop Tarts


ABCNews-Police say a woman stabbed her boyfriend in the chest with a steak knife over Pop Tarts.

Police say she wanted to get a Pop Tart and he said she couldn't have anything. Police say Andrews pushed and hit Colon, and she stabbed him in the chest, causing a severe wound.


Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lets everybody take a deep breath and count to 10. Yes, I was the guy who just last week said it was an unwritten rule that if you touch another mans pork and beans and you get stabbed, well, thats life. I'd vote not guilty for that guy every day of the week and twice on Sunday. But, I can't condone this action. A pop tart? I mean, comparing pork and beans to a pop tart is like comparing a DeLorean that can travel thru time with a Pinto.

A pop tart is slightly above a hot pocket when it comes to foods you shouldn't be stabbed over. Aren't they teaching kids anything these days? This list should atleast be introduced to students in the 5th grade. This lady better hope I'm not on that jury. I'd be voting to waterboard her ignorant ass for atleast a month.

7 comments:

  1. I would have to say that it would depend on the flavor of the Pop Tart. Granted I haven't had one in years, but I do remember thinking the strawberry ones were repulsive and quickly induced gagging, but the brown sugar or chocolate ones were quite delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite. I liked the strawberry but hated the chocolate. I would not stab anybody over any flavor though

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outrageous. I mean it wasn't even a Toaster Strudel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! A strudel is something. I could see someone getting punched in the face with brass knuckles over a strudel.

    But a pop tart is cardboard with a lining of fruit in between. Not even close to a stabbable food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lady is CRAZZZZZZZZZY pop tarts are not even that gd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think if anyone took the time to actually look into this they would find that the woman was a victim of domestic abuse and was five months pregnant at the time of the attack. She didn't stab him for a pop tart, she stabbed him because when she returned to the apartment to retrieve her belongings (yes, she was moving out) he refused to let her have her things. Then when she went to the kitchen, he followed her and started to beat her. She didn't stab him for a pop tart. She stabbed him to defend the unborn child she carried. Posts like this make me physically ill. You guys want to know what's wrong with people? Well, the above article and following comments are a very good example of exactly what's wrong with people.

    ReplyDelete