Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What Do The Counter Protesters Want???

The past few days I've been trying to figure out what exactly the counter protesters to the tea party want. Not only that, but why the derision from MSNBC and CNN over this issue? This shouldn't be a Republican vs Democrat issue. Most people I know think the government is spending way to much money and not even spending it effectively. That's the whole point of the protest. So the counter protest would be that they think the the government should be spending more money ineffectively? I couldn't understand it. So I put on my investigative hat and got to the bottom of this.

Like most things in life, the answer to this question can be found in Animal House. It's pretty obvious that all of the counter protesters are like Chip. They enjoy having their ass paddled by the government.



This brings us to the age old question. Are you born wanting to take it up the ass from the government or do you choose that? I dont know, I'm not a scientist. It's one of the great unanswered questions of our time, right along with, What's the meaning of life?, Why is the sky blue? and Did Bender actually have to go to detention for the next 5 Saturdays in The Breakfast Club?

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I think I finally get it. You are practicing Frustration Comedy, a la Ricky Gervais on BBC's The Office. If I understand your intent, you are deriving humor from the act of being purposefully unfunny. I must assume it becomes more and more difficult to determine and utilize such droll and overworn comedy tropes. Your work is very subtle, but, may I say, brilliant!
    If I may be so bold, might I suggest a mere phrase to ease your burder: "Git R Done". I believe the above will surely come to be a cultural and comedic watershed, and is the genius creation of up and coming comic stylist, Larry the Cable Guy.

    Or just write everything with a mexican accent, like Carlos Mencia.
    Either way, you are golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're starting to freak me out with how much you love this blog. I know I'm good, but don't get all Kathy Bates on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go again, creating humorless spectacles, so that we can titter to ourselves. You are a master of your trade.
    Git R Done, my friend, Git R Done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Burgandy, I see you still have Schuster's funky spunk dripping from your mouth. You may want to freshen up a bit, Miss.

    ReplyDelete