Thursday, April 30, 2009

What does Carlos Slim have to say about this?


Feeling enchanted today?

Jeff Zeleny of the New York Times (of course!) actually asked what enchanted Obama most from serving in office. Hey Zeleny, you left your "p word" back at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Your panties of course! Sheesh, what did you think I was referring to?!

Sweet Fancy Moses! This is our press in the year 2009? Dennis Miller was right: it's a weird moment when you realize Miss California has had tougher questions than our Telepromter-In-Chief.

Did you watch the love-fest? Could you stomach watching the perfectly orchestrated Q&A he passed off as some type of press conference? Like the other five thousand times he's injected himself in front of a tv, I refused to watch. I in fact just turned on Fox just to give them the ratings. I was pretty damn proud they gave the middle finger to yet another "press conference" of his High Holiness.

I guess we should at least be happy that he called on the major papers (suck as they might) this time instead of Ebony magazine.

Things I'm not enchanted by with this administration:

I'm spent. I'm going to need meds if I continue this list. Someone else take it from here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment